Do you have a passion for improving products and software quality? And do you thrive when developing market-leading sport technologies?
Then we can offer you an exciting opportunity as part of the R&D DevOps team. Our products are built upon a strong Linux-based platform – ranging from large server installations to our custom-made embedded hardware.
“Trackman has an ambition of employing only the best. I’m surrounded by gifted and enthusiastic colleagues from which I learn each and every day. It’s a pleasure!” – Thomas Søndergaard, R&D Engineer
Are you our next Infrastructure Linux Engineer with interest for DevOps?
You will work closely with software development, support, and operations teams in helping design new solutions and solving problems for existing customers both locally in our headquarters in Denmark and remotely across Europe, USA, and Japan.
You will have the opportunity to interact with various high-tech products and technologies such radars, machine vision, and 3D graphics. You will provide support, develop, implement and maintain infrastructure for teams building and integrating distinct hardware and software components.
Who are you?
- You have 4+ years of experience in similar position maybe as a System Administrator, Network or firewall specialist working in a complex Linux environment.
- You know Linux operating systems and environments well, both on physical hardware and in the cloud.
- You have experience using and managing container-based systems.
- You have a good grasp on IT security.
- You are no stranger to problem solving and writing code.
What will you be doing?
- Configuring and maintaining Linux systems, cloud infrastructure, and network configurations at a large scale in remote locations.
- Defining and implementing security policies and firewall rules.
- Establishing system monitoring, logging, and intrusion detection systems.
- Automating deployment and system configurations in code (DevOps).
- Troubleshooting problems on network, server and cloud infrastructure.
- Cooperating with development, support, and operations teams.
What will you NOT be doing?
- Developing customer-facing software – you will support development teams in what they are doing instead.
- Providing IT support or installing workstations for you colleagues.
- Physically installing servers and networks on location – that is handled by field operations.
- Challenging position in a complex setup
- Working with leading tracking brand in its field
- Highly skilled colleagues
- International environment with more than 25 nationalities in our HQ
- Social activities
Recruitment is handled by iHeadHunt and you can contact Mads Ottosen on +45 36 98 87 00, if you want to know more about the role. Applications are continuously assessed, so please apply as fast as possible! No cover letter needed.
We are a Danish company founded, owned, and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our headquarters located in Denmark (Vedbaek) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland, Korea and Tokyo. We are now more than 400 people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark where most hardware and software products are developed, tested, and manufactured.