CellPoint Digital, a leading FinTech provider of omnichannel payment and commerce solutions to global clients, is experiencing tremendous growth and seeking a Head of Technical Operations for a position in Copenhagen.
Cellpoint Digital is embracing cloud native principles and expanding our Tech-Ops department to be able to deliver DevOps-friendly tooling to our developers and help build and maintain our world-class multi-cloud platform, to deliver our SaaS solutions to customers all over the globe.
Expand and scale the platform
Increase monitorability, performance and scalability in a multicloud environment
The role requires a person who has a deep understanding of cloud native for distributed applications and infrastructure. The candidate should be passionate about security and be able to think in what policies to write (you cannot implement everything yourself) while also not being afraid to write a firewall rule or two when nobody else is available to do it. Good communication skills are also vital.
The ideal candidate has previously scaled cloud platform delivering scalable services in the FinTech domain.
You will be given a unique opportunity to shape and evolve infrastructure and will be expected to bring your own opinions on most aspects of our work.
● 5+ years of experience running 24/7 critical applications in production on a cloud infrastructure
● Experience with PCI-DSS compliance including certification, process, audits etc.
● Experience in Service level management/delivery management/reporting for enterprise grade clients (ITIL or similar)
● Insight in Network security and Cybersecurity
● Experience with containers and orchestration (Kubernetes)
● Able stakeholder manager
● international mindset and comfortable working with distributed teams
● Have experience managing tools like
o Kubernetes, Docker, Linux, Terraform, AWS and/or GCP, Scrum, DevOps
o Ability to translate between business requirements and technical requirements
Desired skills and Experience
● B.S. or higher in Computer Science or related field or applicable experience
● You have excellent English communication skills (speaking, writing and reading)
● Ability to interact with SW development to create effective platform tools
● Experience with metrics and monitoring systems, (Prometheus and Grafana), alerting & notification systems, ie. xMatters, PagerDuty, VictorOps or similar
Key Personal Traits The ideal candidate will:
● Be a skilled Team manager
● A Technical Visionary within Cloud based services – and the ability to bring people on board with the vision
● Embrace a proactive mindset and be willing to take initiative
● Take pride in delivering only the best solutions
● Exhibit the ability to think "out-of-the-box" and solve problems
● Detail-oriented personality who does not lose sight of the big picture
● Excellent time management and communication skills
● Quick learner with good adaptability skills
Working at CellPoint Digital CellPoint Digital offers a career position with great work opportunities. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking to expand our team of professionals. We offer:
● A career position with the possibility of international travel
● Great colleagues, clients, partners and projects - global IT challenges
● A diverse, fun and challenging job
● A full-time position, starting as soon as possible
● Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
You are welcome to contact Joanna Eskildsen from iHeadHunt, who is responsible for this recruitment on +45 91 87 00 82 or apply immediately. We regularly invite candidates for interview.