Are you a Backend developer (PHP) and do you want to be part of developing the next generation of healthcare software? Does it sound interesting to be part of a growing company, which was founded in 2014 and now has more than 170 employees in Scandinavia? Does a youthful environment with many social activities, hackathons and good educational possibilities sound interesting?
PatientSky reduces the distance between patient and healthcare provider, through a palette of communication tools, mobile apps and web applications. Our products include calendars, patient & clinic communication, journal, medication etc., and we are looking for talented people who will help us build the next generation of products that will build on (1) structured information, (2) bringing practitioners and patients closer together and (3) facilitating more transparent processes in the healthcare sector.
A quote from a developer:
“Relaxed environment, freedom to approach problems at your own pace and self-discipline, this is how I would describe working at PatientSky. Working remote feels integrated in the daily, as the company has a pretty much digital identity. With an amazing office, delicious lunch and charismatic colleagues, it was a breeze to feel integrated after starting here.” Dan R. Frontend-developer
The role and daily work:
As a backend developer at PatientSky you will be working with the PHP programming language using event sourcing and CQRS. Our applications are built via a microservice architecture, Docker and Kubernetes.
To equip our developers with enough domain knowledge, we have partnered up with a handful of Scandinavian clinics that we visit and collaborate with continuously. We involve our customers in the Product Development Cycle, and are heavily inspired by agile methodologies.
This role will be part of a team consisting of a team lead, 2-4x backend developers, 1-2x frontend developers, 1 x product owner, 1 x project manager and some supporting roles i.e. design. You will report to the technical team lead, and employment is under our CPO.
We are currently 10 people in our Copenhagen office and expects to double over the next year, which includes the creation of a new development team that you will be part of!
- You have preferable 4+ years of experience as a developer
- Great insight and experience in the mentioned technology stack
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in software development, engineering or similar
- Fluent in English (company language), written and oral
- You must live in or near Copenhagen (this is not a remote position)
- Experience with international healthcare standards, openEHR, FHIR will be a plus
What is the VAS Business Unit?
The role is within the VAS (Value-Added-Services) Business Unit. VAS mainly focuses on the international SaaS offerings including calendar, electronic health record etc., but also the PatientSky App-Marketplace, internal SaaS tools and new markets. It is a completely new Business Unit that has been established in 2021, to support the increasing international demand for PatientSky solutions.
- Develop SaaS solutions for the next generation of healthcare software
- Challenging tasks in a modern tech-stack without legacy code
- Work in a dynamic, meaningful and young company, that provides healthcare software for millions of patients, thousands of doctors, professionals and clinics
- Working with great technologies & good colleagues
- Competitive salary and terms
- Educational budget
- Lunch & self-service cantina
- Work phone & subscription
- Flat business unit structure
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work-from-home
Location: Amaliegade 5C – few minutes’ walk from Kongens Nytorv
Recruitment is handled by iHeadHunt and you can contact Mads Ottosen on +45 36 98 87 00, if you want to know more about the role. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.