Are you passionate about writing code and creating good software design? Would you join one of Denmark’s best rated workplaces where only few employees leave the company? Does a workplace where work-life balance is taken seriously, and it is possible to work from home 2 days a week sound interesting?
JYSK is a frontrunner in the development of cross channel E-commerce and with Unified Commerce, JYSK has launched its biggest IT initiative ever. You will become part of JYSK’s IT department with around 150 colleagues spread across different technology areas. You will work with the further development of JYSK’s high-load cross channel e-commerce platform used in more than 30 countries.
As a Java developer, you are responsible for development of our applications using frameworks and platforms such as Spring-boot, Hibernate, Jersey, Swagger, Docker, Camunda, Kubernetes and Kafka.
- java 11
We are in the process of restructuring the IT platform to become fully service oriented with clear component boundaries and fulfil a Unified Customer experience.
About the team
As part of our Java team, you will be joining a team of around 40 highly skilled colleagues whose strengths are to operate in an agile environment. Developers work closely with colleagues from other departments at our locations in Aarhus or Flensburg.
- Writes clean code and create software architecture that are flexible
- Are experienced with Java technologies
- Testing your code comes naturally to you
- A plus if you are familiar with web frontend technologies
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere, lots of cooperation and sparring with skilled colleagues at all levels in the organization
- Great influence on introducing new libraries and frameworks where suited
- A corporate culture with a short distance from decision to action
- A workplace in an exciting international company, where dynamism, expansion and development have a high priority
- Great opportunities to try yourself out in different domains of the business and technology areas.
Your primary workplace will be at our Head Office in Aarhus and you also have the opportunity to work a few days a week from our Regional Head Office in Flensburg.
Recruitment is handled by iHeadHunt and you can contact Mads Ottosen on +45 36 98 87 00, if you want to know more about the role. Applications are continuously assessed, so please apply as soon as possible.