Embedded Android Software Developer
Are you an Embedded Software Developer, who is passionate about Android Systems and wants a cross -functional role? Would you like to become a part of a video and audio solutions team, which is responsible for the complete lifecycle of Jabra collaboration devices in the Jabra PanaCast series in a cutting-edge company? Would it sound attractive to work in an international atmosphere with a Danish mindset?
“Working on the Android Platform Team is a challenging while exciting job. A typical day at the office involves planning/distribution of the coming/ongoing tasks, meeting with our domestic and international teams and partners developing consumer electronics. You get to spend the bulk of the day implementing and documenting features in all layers of the Android platform, from the build system of the firmware over device drivers to Android apps.”
- Kurt Aaholst, Embedded Software Developer, Jabra”.
Our team is working on the next generation framework/platform of the Android System. We use SAFe as our development framework with 2 weeks sprint and we are constantly improving our process, so that a high-quality software can be delivered frequently.
Who are you?
- A developer with strong programming skills (mid-level/senior) and a wide understanding of the embedded systems, as well as previous experience with various Android systems / frameworks.
- Thrives working in an international environment and is accustomed to stakeholder management, facing internal and external customers.
Within the team of colleagues, you would be taking an active cross-functional role in our platform and product programs. This involves working with:
- Embedded software development (C/C++) inside the Android framework.
- Software Android application development for onboard applications.
- Development in all phases such as analysis, feasibility studies, requirements, design, usability, implementation, unit, and release test and sustaining activities.
- Investigating and introducing new technologies to Jabra.
You will be a great fit, if you also have knowledge of:
- Release processes, build systems, and continuous integration.
- Automated target testing.
- Network protocols and cloud services.
- Passionate about usability and the use of best practices, methodologies, and modern tools.
Why you should join us:
- Working with cutting-edge technology.
- Opportunity to become a part of creating our next generation products.
- We have a unique environment – international and motivated people who trust, inspire, and support each other to perform and win together.
- Great opportunities for personal development and progression in a market-leading company.
- You’ll be a part of a company with a flat structure and autonomous working style.
- Room for a flexible work schedule with a healthy work-life balance (hybrid-model available).
- Competitive salary, pension and bonus.
Who are we?
Jabra is a world-leading audio and video brand part of GN Group, who develop, design, manufacture, market and sell the world´s most innovative audio and hearing products and solutions. Our roots are firmly in the Danish soil and we have built our foundation and the legacy of innovative sound and communication solutions throughout 150 years.
Our offices in Denmark are located in Aalborg and in Ballerup, Copenhagen.
The choice is yours!
You are welcome to contact Marle Kettunen from iHeadHunt, who is responsible for this recruitment on +358 503361636 or apply immediately. We regularly invite candidates for interview.