Does it sound interesting to be a Global OT Application & Data Integration Manager in a newly created position? Does an international working environment where a key priority is to be data driven sound challenging? Do you want to make a difference in the fields of reproductive medicine and maternal health, and in specialty areas within gastroenterology and urology?
As a Global OT Application & Data Integration Manager, you are responsible to plan, coordinate, architect and supervise all activities related to the integration of global software programs, applications and third-party solutions as required to meet the business requirements of the Manufacturing organization. In this role you feel the impact and one of the key priorities is to make our team and company more data driven. The Data infrastructure part of the role is to organize, define and unlock the large volume of OT data.
Your new team
You will be joining a newly created team of five people, with a desire to expand by 2 team members. We are all working in the OT area, and you are going to refer to the Head of OT, based in Switzerland. You are working in close collaboration with our departments from Germany, Israel, Portugal, and Switzerland, among others.
Your new workplace is at the Ferring International Pharma-Science Center (IPC) in our spectacular and state-of-the-art new domicile, a landmark located next to “Den Blå Planet”, near Copenhagen Airport.
- Responsible to develop and maintain application integration architecture blueprint within the organization and implementation of harmonized integration process for all new OT applications. Coordinating the testing of the interoperability of new application modules and stabilizing new technologies, processes, and OT products.
- Accountable for technical part of OT deliverables in the IT projects that needs connection to the OT application. Responsible for translating business needs into technical OT solutions. Prepare and follow the upgrade of applications and systems.
- Guide local OT teams across all Ferring sites to define and implement any new OT application and support the design to ensure an efficient integration with existing IT and OT applications and systems.
- Responsible for the design of data infrastructure: connectivity, historization and contextualization. Coordinate and guide the deployment of the data infrastructure to all Ferring sites.
- Responsible to create and maintain, through the entire lifecycle of all critical OT applications (including their condition and criticality).
- Define and implement CSOP to define data structure and management and support the Cyber Security program led by GIT. Define and implement the OT security CSOP and policy.
Required Experience & Competences:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree with a preference in Computer Science or related field.
- Senior experience in an operational IT/OT/Automation position with a good understanding of pharma, chemistry, food industry within industrial company.
- Some years’ experience in Application integration and Data infrastructure management.
- Deep hands-on knowledge of major IoT / SCADA / Historian Software platforms and solutions and implementations.
- Good understanding of Process Automation, Production IT.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark (preferably) or Lisbon (an option), Portugal
What we offer:
- A newly created position with the opportunity to have a strong impact on the role and a strong influence on the entire company’s growth strategy.
- Make a difference in the fields of reproductive medicine and maternal health.
- An international working environment.
- Flexible working policy with the possibility to work from home up to two days a week.
- A lot of benefits including high end kitchen offering daily takeaway and purchase of Friday delicacies.
About Ferring Pharmaceuticals:
Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a leader in reproductive medicine and maternal health, and in specialty areas within gastroenterology and urology. At Ferring International PharmaScience Center (IPC) in Copenhagen we are nearly 600 people, primarily scientist and specialists working to break new land to help people live better lives. We focus on our R&D efforts on peptide-based drugs and biotechnology derived medicined. Read more at ferring.com .
Recruitment is handled by iHeadHunt,so feel free to contact Marle Kettunen on email@example.com or mobile: +358 50 336 1636,if you want to know more about the role. Applications and CV are continuously assessed, so please apply as soon as possible.