Do you have the ability to understand requirements from the organization, make alignment across all functions and to facilitate solutions? Do you have the technical knowledge and interest balanced with a project and stakeholder management mindset? Do you want to influence the continuous success of GN Audio?
Then come join us at GN Audio - we are on a strong growth journey and need talented colleagues to help support and drive this journey to continue being on the absolute technological forefront of our industry.
Product Owner is a member of the Agile Team responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity.
The PO has a significant role in quality control and is the only team member empowered to accept stories as done. This role has significant relationships and responsibilities outside the local team, including working with Product Management, who is responsible for the Program Backlog, to prepare for the Program Increment (PI) Planning meeting. © Scaled Agile, Inc. You will be working in a team of 14 engaged software developers as well as cooperating with external development groups. The team is a mixture of different nationalities and is working both on site and from home.
The global software platform department is located both in Denmark, China and US and consist of more than 150 developers.
“In this role, you will collaborate closely with experienced colleagues and experts in many different fields. We really want to make the best products every time. Therefore, we explore new technologies to optimize our products and meet the constant evolution in our customers’ needs.” – Adrien Le Gouz de Saint-Seine, Manager, ESW platform
- Building a bridge between businesses and software development team.
- Translate business needs.
- Coordinating dependencies with other POs at PO sync meetings.
- Participate in team scrum events (planning, review, retrospective).
- Preparing and driving the definition of product vision and roadmap in close collaboration with IT and the business.
- Sprint execution, maintaining team backlog and drive team backlog refinement to make stories ready for sprint planning (acceptance criteria, acceptance tests, etc).
- PO works across teams to define and implement improvement stories.
- Continuous improvements of the involved business processes.
- Supporting the implementation.
- Driving innovation and ensuring adoption through change management.
- Engaging with key stakeholders to lead the change and training.
Who are you?
We are looking for technically strong Product Owner, who can communicate with the businesses collecting information, as well as talk to the team /software developers and have a technical inside to the products.
- 5+ years experience as SW developer and min. 2+ years as a Product Owner.
- Procurement and consulting experience is a plus.
- Technical mindset and qualifications.
- Strong stakeholder management competences – you will have both internal and external stakeholders, IT and business and on all levels of the organization.
- Great communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- A player with curiosity with an eagerness to learn, you are proactive with a positive attitude.
Who are we?
Jabra is a world-leading audio and video brand part of GN Group, who develop, design, manufacture, market and sell the world´s most innovative audio and hearing products and solutions. Our roots are firmly in the Danish soil and we have built our foundation and the legacy of innovative sound and communication solutions throughout 150 years. Our offices in Denmark are located in Aalborg and in Ballerup.
Recruitment is handled by iHeadHunt,so feel free to contact Marle Kettunen on email@example.com or mobile: +358 50 336 1636,if you want to know more about the role. Applications and CV are continuously assessed, so please apply as soon as possible.