We are looking for a Lead Data Engineer to help us grow our expertise
and business around management and utilization of real-time data.
This is a key position containing both customer-facing
and internal development tasks. Since the role is new, you have a
unique opportunity to shape it based on your strengths and
aspirations. However, the lead has at least the following
• Acting as technical lead in delivery projects
• Participating in (pre)sales and marketing
• Building data capabilities and assets
• Mentoring and coaching consultants
• Participating in recruitment
Your future colleagues are waiting you to join our international team.
We are working in the really modern and comfortable offices around
Finland (The position can be in Helsinki,Tampere or in Turku).
Working with us is uncomplicated and easy due to our good
team spirit, low-hierarchy and nonexistent bureaucracy. Our way of
working is flexible, and you are allowed to work also remotely as long
as you are able to visit our office time to time when needed. We hope
you are able to start as soon as possible, but we are ready to
The data professional we are looking for should have hands-on
experience, in a senior or lead level role, on architecting and
implementing modern end-to-end, real-time data solutions. He/she
should be comfortable with the following:
• Information architecture and modeling of complex data
• (Near) real-time processing and analysis of IoT data (cloud to
• Engineering data pipelines in cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) and
• Working with modern (big) data warehousing technologies,
such as Snowflake, BigQuery, Synapase Analytics etc.
• Building DataOps, governance and security in the solutions
• Communicating fluently in English
WE ALSO APPRECIATE
• Understanding on the business value of data
• Cloud and data related certifications
• Experience on data vault 2.0 and DW automation
• Some understanding of industrial R&D, incl. edge computing and
• Experience in b2b consulting
• Command of Nordic and European languages (Finnish, Swedish,
German, Spanish etc)
About the company:
A modern software company that develops state-of-the-art technology solutions for the automotive, telecommunications and industry sectors. Creating success by rewriting the Finnish software development success story in a completely new way. The operations revolve around people to support well-being and development – not forgetting exceptional results to our customers.
Recruitment is handled by iHeadHunt and you can contact Marle Kettunen on +358 503361636 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to know more about the role. Applications are continuously assessed, so please apply as fast as possible!