CI/CD Developer FPGA Team at Napatech
Napatech is looking for a CI/CD Development Engineer for their FPGA development team who wants to be part of an exciting journey, developing state-of-the art network offload solutions implemented in FPGAs.
Napatech is a Danish company with an international profile headquartered in Søborg, Copenhagen. Napatech was established in 2003 and listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange in 2013. Napatech A/S employs more than 90 people, 65 of whom are employed in the headquarter in Søborg, and the rest is working from abroad.
The customer portfolio includes more than 100 large international telecom operators, financial organizations and network equipment companies worldwide. A portfolio that has secured Napatech a well-established and solid brand, and above all a successful business.
Napatech provides solutions for:
- Telecom Operators
- Financial Services
- Cloud and Data Centers
- Infrastructure and Defense
- Cyber Security
- Network Management
- Virtualization Solutions
Napatech is an innovative and forward-looking technology company that constantly strives to be in front within network acceleration solutions. Therefore, investments in having a large and professionally competent development organization in Denmark is of high priority.
The CI/CD Development Engineer refers to the Director of FPGA Development, Anders Tranberg- Hansen
- Structured and analytical
- Team player
- Complex scripting in Python
- CI/CD best practices
- Linux server configuration / super user
- Automated build-systems (Jenkins preferred)
- Compile / Build flows
- Scripting in TCL, Perl, Make and Bash
- Capable of writing documentation
- English in speech and writing
- It will be highly beneficial if the candidate has experience with digital hardware (RTL) development flows and tools.
- Architect and develop our simulation and synthesis flow in close collaboration with the FPGA designers.
- Responsible for the automated build system, currently implemented in Jenkins.
- Responsible for the FPGA team Linux infrastructure.
- Keep-up to date on relevant technology within CD/CI and suggest new tools and methodologies which supports/improves the way we work.
- Support FPGA designers and fix issues in our build flow and automated build system.
- Documentation of our flow, build-system and infrastructure.
- Participate in discussions with our EDA tool-suppliers.
- Lead discussions relating to the design flow at Napatech to help improve the way we work.
- Participate in our agile projects updating our flow and build-system as required.
- Be an active member of the FPGA team at Napatech reporting to the Director of FPGA development.
The FPGA team at Napatech consists of 15 highly skilled individuals working closely together with our hardware, software and system test departments as well as our product architects. In the FPGA team, we develop advanced hardware offload engines for both our internally developed SmartNICs as well as 3rd party hardware platforms. We use traditional ASIC design and verification methodologies targeting state-of-the-art FPGA technology.
We strive at being best-in-class in everything we do from the very first design concept, through specification, RTL design, module level test, system level verification and implementation.
We use a proprietary implementation flow built around industry leading tools which you will be responsible for architecting and taking to the next level. The implementation flow is written in Python and Make and includes dependency management, tool interfaces as well as auto generation of various parts of our code based on several different input formats. Furthermore, we have a fully automated build system implemented in Jenkins which you will be responsible for further improving. We use extensive regressions suites to verify the functional behavior of our products and you will help us design and upgrade this allowing us to utilize the latest developments. All development is done on a Linux cluster, which you will also help us improve and architect the next version of.
You have solid experience within the domain of CI/CD including Docker, Linux and best practices. Furthermore, you have expertise in scripting - especially in Python - but Make, Perl, TCL are also highly relevant. Finally, you are curious on technology and will help us move forward optimizing the way we work through new tools and methodologies automating and streamlining our workflows, allowing us to implement, test and verify state-of-the-art FPGA designs.
- Napatech - Copenhagen - Denmark
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Napatech - Copenhagen - Denmark
CI/CD Developer FPGA Team at Napatech
Loading application form